Last Date of Essay Submission
15th February 2021
Any B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. Student or Teacher of any Life Science Stream.
Write/Type an Essay on ANY ONE of our given topics and submit online.
All entries will receive a certificate. Three best entries will be awarded medal and prize.
Best and selected Essays will be published in edited book / displayed on our website.
Rs 75/- per participant
Dr. Jayshree Bukhtar
Government Institute of Science, Aurangabad
- One person can submit only one Essay in any one topic given below.
- Maximum word limit of the essay is 5000 words / Four A4 pages one-side writing.
- Handwritten / Typed essays are allowed. For typed essays use MS-Word, Font size 12, Font type – Times New Roman.
- Fees is non-refundable.
- Upload your essay (Scanned Copies / Typed file MS-Word) on our website.
- Maximum upload size is 10MB.
- Write your name, college/organization name, Year of study and mobile number (if student) on the first page of the essay.
- A participation certificate will be given to all participants.
What winners will get
- Prize money
- Certificate of Excellence
- Medal of Honour
- Gifts by sponsoring agency (If any)
Topics for the Essay (Choose any one)
- Virus – Bad news wrapped up in protein
- Coronavirus – a scientific challenge
- Social impact of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Quest for Covid-19 Vaccine
- Curb lifestyle diseases to prevent future pandemics.