Registrations and Submissions are closed.
Last Date of Registration & Poster Submission
25th February 2021
Any B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D. Student or Teacher of any Life Science Stream.
Design a self-conceptualized poster on ANY ONE of our given topics and submit online.
All entries will receive a certificate. Three best entries will be awarded medal and prize.
Best and selected Posters will be published in edited book / displayed on our website.
Rs 75/- per participant
Dr. Sandip Patil
R. C. Patel Arts, Commerce and Science College, Shirpur
- Only one poster per participant will be accepted
- The poster should be conceptualized and designed by the participant only.
- Size of poster – Maximum size 22 x 28 Inches (standard card sheet size)
- Entry fee for the competition is Rs.75/-.
- Write YOUR NAME, COLLEGE NAME, CLASS and MOBILE NUMBER at the bottom right corner of your poster.
What winners will get
- Prize money
- Certificate of Excellence
- Medal of Honour
- Gifts by sponsoring agency (If any)
Topic for the Poster (Choose any one)
- Virus – Bad news wrapped up in protein
- Coronavirus – a scientific challenge
- Social impact of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Quest for Covid-19 Vaccine
- Curb lifestyle diseases to prevent future pandemics.